Then I visited a doctor 2 years ago and he stated that I had high blood pressure and high cholesterol. I was sure that it would go away if I lost some weight. So a year later I went back and the blood pressure and cholesterol was still high and I had not lost any weight. Who was I fooling? I was fooling myself. My mother died of a heart attack and my father died with Alzheimer's.
I can do something different then what they did. It's now. I need to take control.
So I started to take my medicines for blood pressure and cholesterol.
Then last year I notice that I wasn't sleeping as well. I was snoring and I was waking up with panic attacks. This was scaring me. So I went and had a sleep study and the Doctors gave me a C-PAP machine.
I need to stop. I have the underliner on and I am become frustrated with this post. I'll finish my Anti-Aging Pharmacist Visit II later.
No comments:
Post a Comment