November, December, January, February and March all came and went. And no big change with my wellness program, except the vitamin regiment that I started last year. Which by the way I do think it is helping.
At the end of March John and I went to Washington D.C. to visit with Kim's family...Loved it
And the picture that said...SUZANNE YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!!!
So I am joining a weight lost support group. It's a soul searching program. Debbie has a web site www.ourweigh.net. The hypnotist has been interesting. I've gone twice when he was there. I'm still trying to build trust with him.
I need to do something more then what I'm doing... I'll keep you posted on the outcome.
I would love to have comments. I like to know who's following me :)
ReplyDeleteI notice you're drinking less soda (Yea!) and
ReplyDeletebeing careful with salad dressing. You're off to a great start. You go!!