I am going to walk to Salt Lake City.
O.K. maybe leap frog to Salt Lake City...What does that mean?
It means that I will start my walk toward Salt Lake and then when I get tired I will call John and he will come and pick me up and then the next time I will drive my car to the last place that I had John pick me up and start walking towards Salt Lake. By doing my walk this way, it doesn't matter how long it will take me, it's my way of getting moving. If it make me smile, why not
:-)
January 17, 2015 Saturday - My first day out the door. Looking good! well maybe not that good, but I am out the door!
This is the start of the trail head, Denver Rio Grand Western rail trail, It goes all the way to Farmington Station and then the trail turns into Legacy Parkway Trail. One step at a time, I CAN DO THIS!!!!
I made it from my house to 1800 North 1000 West.
Maybe not a lot of steps but it is a start.It has been fun to be with my thoughts and my music. This is doable.
So proud of you....let me know if you need a partner.
ReplyDeleteIt will be a fun adventure!
ReplyDelete